Automatic Match Mode is where candidates are automatically matched to active jobs.
Steps below on how to find the matches -
- Login into hiring.careerone.com.au.
- Click on the 'Active jobs' tab (left side of the page, above 'Drafts' and 'Expired').
- Click on the job you are wanting to work on.
- Once the page loads click on 'Database matches'. The results are based upon our recommendation engine algorithms which factors in numerous inputs, including details in the user's profile including those parsed from uploaded resumes - CV's, user behaviour and usage history.
- Should you want you can manually search for matches by clicking 'Switch to manual search' and then entering details into the fields to make the results more granular.
- The results from an automatic match can be refined by entering details into the fields as well.